Site Wide Rules
Last updated 05/29/2010
Last updated 05/29/2010
1 - Flaming
* You will not harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member. Whether through posting, user names, or signatures. This may apply even if you are joking with friends. The staff cannot always know who you are friends with on OnRPG.
* Using derogatory terms will not be tolerated.
2 - Spamming
* You will not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not mass-PM or mass-email multiple members of this site the same message.
* Your topic title must not be misleading and must pertain to the subject in your thread. This also includes topics that are just complete non-sense. These topics will be deleted, or the entire thread will be locked.
* You may not post for the sake of increasing your post count.
3 - No Offensive Posts, Links or Images
* This rule includes no discussion of the following:
1. Pornography (Pornography, in the case that we mention it, includes all textual and visual erotic material. Artistic nudity is not allowed.)
2. Free Servers For P2P or F2P Games
4. Game Hacking
5. Anime Downloading
6. Illegal file downloading of any sort
7. KSSN's or any Social Security-type numbers.
* You are also not allowed to post the personal information of any other member of this forum. Doing so will result in a ban. This also includes their IP address.
* You will not post URL's or any messages that solicit members, companies or self anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, activity, or other entities that are intended for profit through Self-Promotion of which includes but not limited to affiliate codes. (i.e. no self-promotions). This also includes pyramid schemes, gMail, etc.
5 - Language Restrictions
* Please make all posts in English. This makes moderation easier and also keeps the forums more sociable. Keep any other language to PMs. Repeat offenders will get a warning and may be banned.
6 – User Name Restrictions
* Do not register names with excessive special characters, especially '\' and '/', or any names which may be misleading. Examples of this include registering a name containing 'admin' or 'administrator'. You must not register names which may be confused with a member of the OnRPG Forum’s staff. This will result in the account being renamed or deleted without notice.
* You may not register names for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, activity, or other entities.
* You may not create a user name that belittles any member of this forum.
7 - Signature & Avatar Restrictions
* All signatures should not exceed the following limits:
1. Any amount of images totaling no bigger than 500px in height. No huge flashing images!
2. A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial (ie. affiliate links) and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate OnRPG community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.).
3. Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
* You will not display avatars that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.
* Other restrictions consist of:
1. Sexually suggestive images. This includes images that have been doctored up in a comical sense.
2. Vulgar in nature towards belligerence.
8 – Respect the staff
* If you have an issue with the staff, do not hesitate to bring it up in the Suggestions & Feedback forum. However, if you are disrespectful to the staff and insult them, you will receive a warning or infraction the same way you would if you were to insult a normal member.
9 – Trading
* You may not post trades of game accounts, in-game items for real money, and/or trading an item in one game for an item in another game. You may post normal trades that stay with-in a game with stuff already in that game.
10 - Reputation System
* Reputation must be fairly given. Any misuse of the reputation system to unfairly punish or reward a member will result in a removal of the reputation points and an infraction.
Be aware that if you abuse the system the staff at OnRPG has a right to remove your right to give reputation to other users of this forum.
These rules were written by Sandman53 on Onrpg.com
Role Playing Rules
Last updated 5/29/2010
Last updated 5/29/2010
1. You are allowed to host one RP every two weeks (Join as many as you want)
2. Please clearly state setting important setting details, general plot idea, and character sheet in the opening post
3. All roleplaying MUST commence within a single thread, OOC must be in the OOC: chat room
GENERAL RULES: common sense
4. All posts must have something to do with the RP and all OOC chat much be posted in OOC: chat room
5. You must post a character sheet before joining in on the RP and wait for approval from host
6. No hijacking an RP - the Host is the one who controls the plot, and no one else may control the plot unless explicitly stated by the host
FURTHERMORE: Other forms of hijacking include, but are not limited to: GODDING, CONTROLLING ANOTHER PLAYER'S CHARACTER, KILLING OFF ANOTHER PLAYER'S CHARACTER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE PLAYER, AND/OR HOST, etc.
7. No sexual content (Text, or photography)
8. Hosts of the RPs and Admins reserve the right to kick/ban you from a Role Play. Thought a reason MUST be given.
9. All posts must be AT LEAST two COMPLETE sentences with basic grammar.
Ex: The tyrant Admin proclaimed the long list of rules to the entire kingdom of the site. At the climax of her angry tirade she said in a booming voice: "Punishable by death of tho thread! Banishment! Or The Dungeon!"
Non-Ex: The admin read a list of rules. She said "Punishable by death of tho thread! Banishment! Or The Dungeon!" ( That is NOT acceptable!)
These rules were written by Xenonight2 on Onrpg.com
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum